We’ve worked out a way to get our last shipment on the road. If you can, please be at the PET Shop next Tuesday, 24 April, by 9AM. We will need a lot of workers to make this easy on all of us. I just cleared this with Fedex. Here’s how will make it work:
- Highway 2 is open
- Along Highway 2 about a mile before Colbert Rd, there’s a fire station (District 4; Station 44) and a frontage road on the West side.
- The Fedex truck will be on that frontage Rd at 10AM.
- We need to start loading the packed PET onto the trailers starting as early as PET-Kin show up. We have 4 trailers and may need one truck to pull one of the trailers. Some one please volunteer to pull at 12” or 16’ trailer.
- The first trailer loaded will also take the roller and some PET-Kin to match up with the Fedex truck.
- As each subsequent trailer is loaded, it will also match up with the Fedex truck.
- Once all 50 PETs are in the Fedex truck, we can go our separate ways or I can have pizza ready at the PET Shop for a celebration and meeting.
- PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP IF YOU CAN HELP. The more PET-Kin, the easier it will be on all of us.
- A camera may help us record this extra-ordinary effort. The PETs are loaded HEAVY for Wheels for Humanity.